Job Description: Entry Level Bookkeeper/Admin Assistant – Part-time
DMR Accounting and Consulting
Classification: Part-time / non-exempt
Salary: $15 / hour
Hours: Flextime Monday – Friday; includes remote work, some on-site work may be required for training purposes. We are willing to work around students’ class schedules.
Occasional attendance at bi-monthly Wednesday morning team meetings, if schedule
allows. (Meetings are via online video conferencing.)
Our ideal part-time entry-level bookkeeper is in their second year of accounting
coursework. They are a detail-orientated, team player who is interested in assisting with the accounting needs of a variety of businesses. We have a strong focus on client service.
- Utilizes QuickBooks Desktop or QuickBooks Online to reconcile bank and credit card accounts and other balance sheet accounts.
- Accounts payable and receivable processing
- Assists in compiling financial reports
- Assists in DMR client billing and administrative tasks
- QuickBooks Desktop; QuickBooks Online experience a plus
- MS Excel proficiency
- Dropbox, Google Workspace, MS Office
- Detail orientated
- Ethical conduct
- Team player
- Strong communication skills
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Pursuing 2- year or 4-year college degree in Accounting or related field
Important note: Proof of Covid vaccination is requested; candidate will need to pass a
credit check and criminal background check.
Please note that the job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of duties or responsibilities for this job; these may change at any time with or without notice.